GAM in San Francisco seeking a female coparent

There are very different types of people looking to find a co-parent match in this forum, some looking for high commitment and others looking for partial commitment. You will find homosexual & lesbians co-parenting prospects in the forum.

by sfdude05 » 06 Apr 2016

I am a 38 gay Asian male living in San Francisco with my boyfriend. I have a graduate degree and a great career. I am laid back, easy going. I enjoy cooking, outdoor sports, traveling the world. I enjoy my life and love to make people laugh. I would love one day to become a father and have been looking for a right female co-parenting partner to have a kid with. My physical: healthy, height five seven, weight one sixty, average build. If all these sound like a good match to you, feel free to drop me a line. :D

by Caliken » 10 Jan 2017

30 something Gay/Lesbian Woman from England, UK.. Looking for sperm donor / Co-parenting. possibly a Gay Single person or Gay Couple that want to have a child. be interesting to find out more about you. I am Educated, Love Art, Photography. very Creative. I love California, Los Angeles.

Return to Lesbian and Gay Parenting in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW