GAM in San Francisco seeking a female coparent

There are very different types of people looking to find a co-parent match in this forum, some looking for high commitment and others looking for partial commitment. You will find homosexual & lesbians co-parenting prospects in the forum.

by sfdude05 » 06 Apr 2016

I am a 38 gay Asian male living in San Francisco with my boyfriend. I have a graduate degree and a great career. I am laid back, easy going. I enjoy cooking, outdoor sports, traveling the world. I enjoy my life and love to make people laugh. I would love one day to become a father and have been looking for a right female co-parenting partner to have a kid with. My physical: healthy, height five seven, weight one sixty, average build. If all these sound like a good match to you, feel free to drop me a line. :D

by Caliken » 10 Jan 2017

30 something Gay/Lesbian Woman from England, UK.. Looking for sperm donor / Co-parenting. possibly a Gay Single person or Gay Couple that want to have a child. be interesting to find out more about you. I am Educated, Love Art, Photography. very Creative. I love California, Los Angeles.

by SanFran » 11 Apr 2018

Hi, I’m straight female in San Francisco looking for sperm donor or coparent, contact me if you are interested. Thank you.

Return to Lesbian and Gay Parenting in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW