french canadian donor (Québec)

Have you ever been a free sperm donor or a coparent in Canada? Many men and women looking for a free sperm donor on CoParents.com, are eager to hear what you have to say about your own experience.

by MartinB      .      19 Sep 2017

Dear all,

I am sperm donor located in Quebec, about 60 minutes from Mtl.

I am looking to provide donation to any women or couples wanting their dreams come true.

I am french canadian, white, good values, STD free, clean, health records.

If interested, do not hesitate to contact me.

thanks.

M

4 Replies

MartinB on 19 Sep 2017

Dear all,

I am sperm donor located in Quebec, about 60 minutes from Mtl.

I am looking to provide donation to any women or couples wanting their dreams come true.

I am french canadian, white, good values, STD free, clean, health records.

If interested, do not hesitate to contact me.

thanks.

M

Bebe1625 on 22 Sep 2017

Bonjour, nous recherchons un donneur artisanal sur la rive-sud de montréal.

NiceMe on 08 Dec 2017

I am interested in your profile. would you like to contact me and see if this can work?
    Message me PLZ if its ok.
    hank you.

MartinB on 10 Dec 2017

Toujours disponible.

Kimi9599 on 26 Dec 2017

Bonjour,

I live in Montreal and I am searching for a sperm donor. I’m currently a single mother of a one year old and I would love to have a second baby.

Merci,

Kim

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in Canada

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW