Free NI Sperm Donor San Antonio TX

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by Cyte67 » 20 Mar 2014

Im not going to ask you for anything except i remain annonomus to the child. I ask that you respect that. I also am a NI Donor, If you think I am doing this or saying NI for just booty call your gravely mistaken I do NI to increase chances, and If you need or want another donation I can give multiple donations at a time and you dont have to waste your money and save it for your baby. I know this is weird for a posting but honesty is best policy right? Good luck and god bless. -Greg- 8-)

by giscela » 09 Apr 2014

I am hispanic/jewish I am attached husband has had a vasactomy looking for sperm donor. I am healthy,love sports live in east tx I am looking to have insimenation in august/september at home. Thank you for beign a sperm donor. Feel free to email me at ***@gmail.com I am looking for a white/caucasian 5,9-6,1 green eyes or hazel and close by that can travel.

by wantbaby » 09 Apr 2014

I would like to know if u can donate sperm I am from tyler tx and if u can travel would like to do self insimination & god bless for beign a donor I am very attached my husbands had a vasactomy would love to have a baby no strings attached. Thanks! :)

by Cyte67 » 24 Apr 2014

by mydream85 » 08 Oct 2015

I am in Beaumont and I am still looking for a donor. I can travel some. If you are interested please email me ***@gmail.com. thanks.

by Nmoore » 10 Oct 2015

Hi, are you still donating?

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW