Free sperm donation, willing to travel at my own expense

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by Crs76 » 09 Apr 2014

Hello, my name is Chris. I live in Michigan and looking to donate sperm to people in need. I am willing to travel at my own expense within the U.S.

by rdy4b » 28 Apr 2014

Hello, my name is Taylor. My girlfriend of three years and I are wanting to start a family. Would Tennessee be too far to travel? I hope that if not you, we will find someone to help us achieve this dream. Thank you for your time.

by isofia » 29 May 2014

Hey my name is Sofia 35 yrs ,graduate in mathematics, doing city job in NYC. I read Ur profile .and im interested to get ur donation. if ur available donor now let me know as soon as possible.

by bmike5 » 02 Jun 2014

Hi everyone,

My name is Barry and I am also willing to provide free sperm donation in California as well as cover my own travel expenses. I may also be willing to travel to Nevada or Arizona at my own expense.

by LMN » 02 Jun 2014

Hey my name is Renee. Me and my wife are in the Vegas area. We would love to add to our family - please let me know if your able to come here

Xoxo
Renee

by bmike5 » 10 Jun 2014

To LMN,

I am able to travel to the Las Vegas area. I can cover my own travel expenses, but due to my work schedule I would only be available at the very end of June or early July.

I will send you a message so that we can discuss this further in private.

- Barry

by agar05 » 24 Jun 2014

Hi, my name is anna my girlfriend and i have been trying to become parents but all this sperm banks want is money its ridiculous. I was intrested in your profile and was wondering if you wud be able to come out to donate. We live in villa park illinois. Not too far frome michicigan
thanks hope to hear from you soon.

by jloves » 26 Oct 2014

Hi!

My name is Jennifer and I live in Texas. Would you be willing to travel this far?

by alexes2 » 14 May 2015

Hey!

My name is Alexes. Me and my soon to be wife have been trying to add to our family. I had a miscarriage in Dec. I live in fl. would you be able to take a small vacation and come help us out? Thank you for reading! :D

by les5656 » 26 May 2015

My boyfriend and I would like to have a baby, would anyone like to help and travel to AZ? Thanks
:D

by jba » 14 Jun 2015

Any still looking in Vegas?

by Wrap88 » 19 Jun 2015

Question- so when you travel to these places to be a sperm donor, do you literally leave your sample and leave? I am new to this and am curious about the process. I live in Ohio and am lookng to start a family-

by geojeo » 24 Oct 2015

hello me and my partner would be interested and would like some more information. would you be able to do a Ai donation? we line in Indiana

by lesterw » 10 Feb 2016

CAN ANYONE HELP?
Are you still donating and if so, would you be willing to travel to Colorado? My husband and I have been trying to conceive for over 8 years. 2 years ago he got testicular cancer and now we need a sperm donor to make the dream of having a family come true.

by Ash0718 » 16 Feb 2016

Hi my name is Ashley, and my wife and I are looking for a donor to help us conceive, is kentucky to far for you to travel? Please email me ***@gmail.Com if interested

by Kkclean » 21 Feb 2016

My name is Kay my husband and I are looking for a donor. We have been together for 15 years married for 8 years. We would love to start our family and have been unsuccessful in the area. We are both college educated and have lots of love to give! Please consider us in Washington State.

by swirl12 » 22 Feb 2016

Hi my girlfriend and I are trying and I saw you were free to travel. We live in Indiana. Could you give us more info on all of this? We would be extremely grateful!

by shugg25 » 25 Feb 2016

Hi my name is Charmaine and my fiancee and I are looking to grow our family and I read that you're willing to travel. Would Baltimore,M.D. be too far. Thank you for your time.

by redSCORPIO » 03 Mar 2016

Hello,

I live in Michigan. I am interested in artificial donation only.

Thanks
Amy

by brogers » 29 Mar 2016

Are you still willing to donate. My wife and I live in Northwest pa and really would love to have a baby

by kay13 » 01 Apr 2016

Anchorage alaska?

by geoje » 01 Apr 2016

Anyone able to come to Indianapolis indiana.? Me and my fiance desire to get pregnant right away.

by CYANI » 25 Apr 2016

Hi! My wife and I are looking to start a family. We are currently in Boston, but I will be shipping out in a few months for the Navy. We would love to talk to you more about possibly being a donor. Thanks!

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW