For the right lady

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by Erik » 08 Mar 2011

Hi I am available for the right lady to donate. I am flexible on role with long term staying in touch to possible co-parent, or if you wanted a half and half role I am available to see the child intermittently on invite. Prepared for agreements and long term assistance. I am looking to help a nice lady have children.
I have been tested and am clear and ready to be a donor.
Erik
x

by daisybab » 31 May 2011

where do you live?

by Amz_Ems » 20 Jul 2011

Hi, i am intrested in your profile, please contact me on my email *************

Thanks
Amz and Ems

by Ali45 » 24 Jul 2011

Hi there I am Muslim,a healthy young educated 30 yrs man from Ireland,father of 3 beautiful kids including twins I never use to have any kind of medical condition I hate alcohol or drugs and never smoke in my life I only want to give my sperm because I am jobless at the moment and my family is in serious financially crises that's why if anybody consider me for having baby I am ready to help with full confidential. Please contact me if anybody needs me.

Return to CoParents in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW