Fit educated bright Canadian caucasian M to coparent/ donate

Our forum is dedicated to all people looking for a sperm donation, or sperm donors themselves, from New Zealand. We invite all our users to exchange their thoughts regarding sperm donation, whether they have been through the process of a sperm donation in New Zealand or not.

by Bford » 29 Apr 2018

I’m a Caucasian man looking for a woman of any race for co-parenting or possible donation.
I am stable, healthy, fit, highly educated, progressive and a professional.
You might find only a few here with higher academic achievement and not many with a good combination of that with active health and fitness. I live in Canada and can travel.
I would make a cooperative donor or co-parent for you.
Please include your profile name and read on for more detail…
I have four degrees with excellent marks and qualified for the Mensa high IQ society as a child. I am a professional working in the same organization over 10 years and over 15 in my profession. I speak French and basic Spanish and a few words of Chinese and German. I have dreamed of a child speaking two or more language fluently to benefit their personal and work lives.
I have blond hair with blue eyes and a somewhat athletic build. I’m 5’10.5 ;). I lead a balanced life with humour, enjoyment and worthwhile work. No drama.
I am in excellent health, with no history of disease or drugs. I can show that with many documents, including a recent sperm test. I am a non-smoker, social drinker and take no drugs of any kind.
I have completed a marathon but went to city finals in high school in high jump, long jump and 100m. I know of no genetic issue in my family and my DNA test indicated nothing. I am a blood donor and they check my blood for a few things too. I would submit to other health tests. I have naturally straight teeth and am above average in looks but no model. I would also help make a cute girl as I was slim, with a cute face and sometimes with long blond hair as a child.
My genes have helped me to be healthy, bright, fit and active. I am likely to pass on those traits.
I enjoy the arts and have travelled to many places including Western Europe, Central America and China. I enjoy spending time with children and serve on the board of a non-profit social service agency serving families and children.
I look forward to learning more about your hopes and plans in a reply message. I thank you for reading.

by Paola212 » 06 May 2018

Hi
I have been contemplating the possibility of becoming a mother unfortunately I am getting too old to keep on waiting for the right man I will like to find a donor to be able to become a mother I am std free there is not significant problem in my family other than diabetes let me know if you have any questions for me
Paola212

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in New Zealand

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW