Fertility Tourism to Stralia

Our forum is dedicated to all people looking for a sperm donation, or sperm donors themselves, from New Zealand. We invite all our users to exchange their thoughts regarding sperm donation, whether they have been through the process of a sperm donation in New Zealand or not.

by John09      .      26 May 2014

Hi NZ ladies I am a successful Sperm Donor . If any of you want to cross the ditch for fresh sperm, AI I would be honored to assist. Obviously with the ditch I would not be visiting but would like to keep in contact via fb and skype. I have 3 Maori babies so far and some of the rest are multi ethnicity. I am STD clean and A+ blood.

4 Replies

John09 on 26 May 2014

Hi NZ ladies I am a successful Sperm Donor . If any of you want to cross the ditch for fresh sperm, AI I would be honored to assist. Obviously with the ditch I would not be visiting but would like to keep in contact via fb and skype. I have 3 Maori babies so far and some of the rest are multi ethnicity. I am STD clean and A+ blood.

Leelah on 10 Apr 2017

Hi John

Can see your post is old, just wondering if you're still helping out? Would like to chat if so.

Sasch on 10 Jan 2019

Hello,
    Are you still willing to donate? And are you Maori yourself?
    Thank you

Lanica on 11 Aug 2020

Hello, I am also curious to know if you are still donating? Are you of Maori descent? Thanks.

lalacass on 19 Mar 2021

Hey!, wondering if you are still donating (:

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in New Zealand

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW