Female looking for Co-Parent anywhere

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by mandy87      .      09 Nov 2013

Hi,
    Graduated with college honors in a creative field. I have travelled al bit from age 18-23 so my partners have come and gone from my relocations. Since then I have been engaged twice and not sure if I will meet someone who has the same desire to have kids as I do. I take care of myself physically but cannot find a partner who finds the pleasure in teaching and caring for a child and many have told me I have a talent for teaching children. I am crazy about them and have been for years. Looking back , my partners have felt too young or too old to start a family. For years I have not been in much contact with family members but I find my family in friends and large families that I connect intellectually with. My intent is to find some who will be a great teacher along with me and can see past the outward beauty.

6 Replies

mandy87 on 09 Nov 2013

Hi,
    Graduated with college honors in a creative field. I have travelled al bit from age 18-23 so my partners have come and gone from my relocations. Since then I have been engaged twice and not sure if I will meet someone who has the same desire to have kids as I do. I take care of myself physically but cannot find a partner who finds the pleasure in teaching and caring for a child and many have told me I have a talent for teaching children. I am crazy about them and have been for years. Looking back , my partners have felt too young or too old to start a family. For years I have not been in much contact with family members but I find my family in friends and large families that I connect intellectually with. My intent is to find some who will be a great teacher along with me and can see past the outward beauty.

Hello Mindy how r u

I noticed you're in Illinois... are you looking to relocate? Or just co-parent from a distance? I live in MA and perhaps would be interested in this.

I have the same problem.

Where are you from?

Hi There! I wish you all the best on your search.
    I may be a good candidate for you.
    I am a mixed-race straight man, 37 years old and never had a child. Was married to a woman who could not have children, but now it is time to move on and have and raise my own children.

This would be a dream come true.

Take a look at my profile if there is any interest.

Hi There! I wish you all the best on your search.
    I may be a good candidate for you.
    I am a mixed-race straight man, 37 years old and never had a child. Was married to a woman who could not have children, but now it is time to move on and have and raise my own.

This would be a dream come true.

Take a look at my profile if there is any interest.

I am a kind man from Brownsville,KY.my screen name is robbiem.I really want a child and want to co-parent.please hit me up.

Return to CoParents in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW