Female Couple Seeking Male Co-Parent;) DC/MD/VA

There are very different types of people looking to find a co-parent match in this forum, some looking for high commitment and others looking for partial commitment. You will find homosexual & lesbians co-parenting prospects in the forum.

by Amormii » 31 Jul 2016

My fiancee and I have been looking for a willing male, on and off for a couple years now to procreate with. It has been a difficult process at times because we want the person to actively involved in our child's life, std&drug free, and goal oriented. We are NOT looking for someone as a means of financial support however, if you are going to be involved, we would want you to have the financial means to support a child you are willing to create and care for. I am an African American women, reside in Washington, DC ., and I am 5'6. If considered, I will exchange pictures. I am open to all ethnicities.

We have two daughters, which my partner gave birth to and now we want to extend our family and this time I will give birth.

Let me know if you think that this is for you...

by Jay8454 » 10 Dec 2017

Good Evening! Are you still looking to extend your family? I see that this was posted sometime ago.

by Kandino » 27 Feb 2018

I would be willing to participate in co parenting. I am 5'11 about 175 lbs. African American Latino descent. I am financially stable and possess a Masters degree from Capella University . I would love to have the opportunity to have a child to share quality time and provide unconditional love.

by Kandino » 27 Feb 2018

I would be willing to participate in co parenting. I am 5'11 about 175 lbs. African American Latino descent. I am financially stable and possess a Masters degree from Capella University . I would love to have the opportunity to have a child to share quality time and provide unconditional love.

by Finpro75 » 10 Mar 2018

Hello,
We are a black gay professional couple living in Toronto. Are you still searching? Please feel free to contact us, maybe all our dreams can come true.
Regards

Return to Lesbian and Gay Parenting in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW