Female Audio Engineer in search of Sperm Donor- Atlanta, GA

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by Paigeboy » 19 Dec 2017

Hello, my name is Paige. I am 24 years old and seeking a sperm donor. I am okay with doing it the ole natural way or artifically- just depends. A little about myself.... I am an audio engineer, I am caucasian, japanese, and native american. I am healthy and very intelligent as well as quite fertile. If interested, please message me on here. Thanks so much!

by Josh5 » 19 Dec 2017

Hi i am a SWM, 42yo, 5'10", 250lbs, curly brown hair and blue eyes. I am not too far from Atlanta, I live in Montgomery, AL. I am college educated, very outgoing, and no family history of genetic diseases. I would be honored to help you become a mother and start a family.

by PJB » 20 Dec 2017

My name is Patrick. I'm a divorced, white, male, 55 years old and I have a son and daughter of my own. I've, also, been a natural sperm donor for 5 childless couples and two of the couples have two children fathered by me. In all, I've helped produce nine, healthy, intelligent and athletic children. If you'd like to contact me, you can call me at *** and we can discuss this issue and become acquainted with each other, thank you.

by Jpatel63 » 20 Dec 2017

Hey! I'm normally in or traveling to Atlanta on a regular basis and was wondering if I could have the honor of being your sperm donor! I'm currently out of country and don't get back until mid February though. Let me know if you're interested :)

by DukeofUR » 24 Dec 2017

Hi, my name is Charles, I am a 51 year old widowed WM 6'03" 225 lbs.Brown hair hazel eyes. Never smoked, never drink, never drugs. No diseases. I have fathered 3 beautiful children. I live in Cherokee County and would be interested in helping you become a mother to a beautiful child. Please contact me if interested.

by Helpful6 » 25 Dec 2017

I’d like to help you. Not too far from you.

by Needlove » 26 Feb 2018

I’m a single white male 32 healthy from Texas. I’m std free I’m 5’11 black hair brown eyes.

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW