Established single woman looking for AI in TN (KY border)

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by baby4me8 » 12 Dec 2018

Hi!
Thank you for reading my post. I'm 37 year old, never-been-a-mother who has FINALLY ;) come to a place in my life when I know I'm ready to meet my dream and bring new life into the world. I have my master's degree, car, house etc and LOVE animals. I LOVE kids--babies all the way through adolescents, and though I haven't ever tried to conceive, I have spent most of my life working around children of all ages and have dreamed of this day for a long long time. If you are willing to meet me locally, or ship, you have no idea how appreciative I would be. Please send along a few words for consideration as I am looking to start this process ASAP.

Thank you, in advance, for making my dream come true. I absolutely can't do this without you.
Best,
Sarah

by KYDAD » 23 Dec 2018

LETS MESSAGE. WRITE ME.

by Tennesse » 04 Jan 2019

I would like to have a conversation .

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW