Donor with frozen sperm.

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by ray1566 » 07 Jan 2016

I currently have sperm in cryogenic storage, and am looking to donate it to interested parties as soon as possible. I will ship it to the fertility clinic of your choosing just as soon as the donor / recipient paperwork is completed. Interested in being a donor only. I am a Caucasian heterosexual six-foot tall whose family has no instances of any genetic diseases. Since AI is very expensive, please only those seriously interested parties should respond. Please reply ASAP if interested.

by Jrm80 » 27 Jan 2016

Hello,
Was wondering if you were willing to donate to a couple doing at home insemination and not through a fertility clinic. Thank you

by UEVA92 » 08 Feb 2016

Hello I was wondering if you would be willing to donate your sperm to me. My wife and I are looking to make a family together.

by TnS311 » 09 Feb 2016

Do you only ship to a facility or are you willing to send for home insemination?

by TnS311 » 09 Feb 2016

Hello was wondering if you only send to a fertility clinic or would send to home for artificial insemination?

by lesterw » 10 Feb 2016

Do you still have this sperm available? My husband and I are in need of sperm and I'm looking to have an IUI in the next month or two. Please help us have the family we've been longing for.

by swirl12 » 22 Feb 2016

Are you still looking?

by pink33 » 03 Mar 2016

Are you still looking to donate?

by Caring » 20 Mar 2016

I'm very interested in the availability of your donation. If you are still looking to donate I would love to hear from you, please let me know after reading my profile!

by Chetob4 » 29 Mar 2016

I am a single female trying to conceive using frozen sperm or fresh donations by ai only. Please contact me for more info.

by hope4bab » 23 Apr 2017

Would u donate, send to my home... Read my information

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW