Donor wanted have be white australian and dirty Blonde.

When you want a baby, sometimes there are no other options than going the "sperm donors way". By law, sperm donors in Australia must provide identifying information. So intended parents who want a baby through donor conception can look for sperm donors in a sperm bank.

by Blondey » 11 Mar 2018

I looking extend my family. I single lady would like stay that way. Only After donor prefer children look alike therefore donor have be white australian and dirty Blonde.
I know new laws state children can know father from 18 onwards. I prefer tell them when they are old enough to understand please respect my decisions. AS its a donation I dont expect anything in return. When child is of age I expect show them respect sit with them answer questions etc. Nothing more unless you and them decide further contact. Once 18 they an adult.
All i would like bit medical history to give to drs first trimester and Then nothing unless 18year old like ask questions. Thanks

by Quamfer » 02 May 2018

Hi I am certainly interested in helping you achieve what you are after. I am white with blue eyes. I am dark haired now but was blonde when I was younger as are my children.

Let me know if you are interested

by vrd71 » 26 May 2018

blonde blue eyes here

by Indiigo » 30 May 2018

If you want to become pregnant I think you need a blond, not a blonde...

by hayd423 » 02 Jul 2018

Id be happy to help

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in Australia

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW