Donor wanted have be white australian and dirty Blonde.

When you want a baby, sometimes there are no other options than going the "sperm donors way". By law, sperm donors in Australia must provide identifying information. So intended parents who want a baby through donor conception can look for sperm donors in a sperm bank.

by Blondey      .      11 Mar 2018

I looking extend my family. I single lady would like stay that way. Only After donor prefer children look alike therefore donor have be white australian and dirty Blonde.
    I know new laws state children can know father from 18 onwards. I prefer tell them when they are old enough to understand please respect my decisions. AS its a donation I dont expect anything in return. When child is of age I expect show them respect sit with them answer questions etc. Nothing more unless you and them decide further contact. Once 18 they an adult.
    All i would like bit medical history to give to drs first trimester and Then nothing unless 18year old like ask questions. Thanks

4 Replies

I looking extend my family. I single lady would like stay that way. Only After donor prefer children look alike therefore donor have be white australian and dirty Blonde.
    I know new laws state children can know father from 18 onwards. I prefer tell them when they are old enough to understand please respect my decisions. AS its a donation I dont expect anything in return. When child is of age I expect show them respect sit with them answer questions etc. Nothing more unless you and them decide further contact. Once 18 they an adult.
    All i would like bit medical history to give to drs first trimester and Then nothing unless 18year old like ask questions. Thanks

Hi I am certainly interested in helping you achieve what you are after. I am white with blue eyes. I am dark haired now but was blonde when I was younger as are my children.

Let me know if you are interested

blonde blue eyes here

If you want to become pregnant I think you need a blond, not a blonde...

Id be happy to help

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in Australia

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW