Donor - NW United States

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by isharci      .      22 Oct 2010

So....
    My Stats:
    - Ivy League Grad
    - 5'8" (I mean I'm really 5'8" where most people would say they are 5'9")
    - Division I Athlete
    - Politically: Moderate to Liberal
    - Blonde/Brown/Red Hair
    - Green Eyes
    - Fair Complexion
    - Incredibly Good Looking (If I do say so myself)
    - Incredibly Funny
    - Incredibly Smart
    - Incredibly Modest
    - Successful Business Owner
    - No interest in co-parenting or having contact with the child (or parents) in any way (i.e. prefer to stay completely anonymous)
    - No family history of mental illness, physical deformities, retardation, addiction, or disease
    - Family history of twins and triplets
    - No male pattern baldness in my genetic line
    - Paternal Grandparents both lived to 85, Maternal grandparents lived to 92, 91
    - Proven (unfortunately aborted) pregnancies

I'm not positive, but I would think that I am a desirable donor.

7 Replies

isharci on 22 Oct 2010

So....
    My Stats:
    - Ivy League Grad
    - 5'8" (I mean I'm really 5'8" where most people would say they are 5'9")
    - Division I Athlete
    - Politically: Moderate to Liberal
    - Blonde/Brown/Red Hair
    - Green Eyes
    - Fair Complexion
    - Incredibly Good Looking (If I do say so myself)
    - Incredibly Funny
    - Incredibly Smart
    - Incredibly Modest
    - Successful Business Owner
    - No interest in co-parenting or having contact with the child (or parents) in any way (i.e. prefer to stay completely anonymous)
    - No family history of mental illness, physical deformities, retardation, addiction, or disease
    - Family history of twins and triplets
    - No male pattern baldness in my genetic line
    - Paternal Grandparents both lived to 85, Maternal grandparents lived to 92, 91
    - Proven (unfortunately aborted) pregnancies

I'm not positive, but I would think that I am a desirable donor.

AVA22 on 05 May 2011

If I may ask, where exactly in the NW US. I currently live in OH and am interested in hearing more about you. Your profile sounds like a match. Thanks ssooo much for your time. Ava22

AVA22 on 05 May 2011

If I may ask, where exactly in the NW US. I currently live in OH and am interested in hearing more about you. Your profile sounds like a match. Thanks ssooo much for your time. Ava22

AVA22 on 05 May 2011

If I may ask, where exactly in NW US are you? I currently live in OH, and am very interested in your profile. Looks like it would be a good match. Ava22 :)

wantbaby on 18 Apr 2014

Hy, I am hispanic/jewish 37 attached my partner has had a vasactomy and wanting to get pregnant in sept. I live in tyler tx. Seeking only ai interested in your profile can you add me to your buddy list I would like to talk further.

isofia on 29 May 2014

Hey, I am Hispanic/Indian 37 attached my partner has had a NOA and wanting to get pregnant . I live in NYC. Seeking only im interested in your profile can you add me to your buddy list I would like to talk further.

wcamp on 04 Feb 2016

Hello. I am very interested in your ad just need a little more information. If you could please message me back I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks for reading.

UEVA92 on 08 Feb 2016

Hello I was wondering if you would be willing to donate sperm to me. My wife and I are wanting to start a family together and you are a great match for us.

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW