Donor - NW United States

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by isharci      .      22 Oct 2010

So....
    My Stats:
    - Ivy League Grad
    - 5'8" (I mean I'm really 5'8" where most people would say they are 5'9")
    - Division I Athlete
    - Politically: Moderate to Liberal
    - Blonde/Brown/Red Hair
    - Green Eyes
    - Fair Complexion
    - Incredibly Good Looking (If I do say so myself)
    - Incredibly Funny
    - Incredibly Smart
    - Incredibly Modest
    - Successful Business Owner
    - No interest in co-parenting or having contact with the child (or parents) in any way (i.e. prefer to stay completely anonymous)
    - No family history of mental illness, physical deformities, retardation, addiction, or disease
    - Family history of twins and triplets
    - No male pattern baldness in my genetic line
    - Paternal Grandparents both lived to 85, Maternal grandparents lived to 92, 91
    - Proven (unfortunately aborted) pregnancies

I'm not positive, but I would think that I am a desirable donor.

7 Replies

isharci on 22 Oct 2010

So....
    My Stats:
    - Ivy League Grad
    - 5'8" (I mean I'm really 5'8" where most people would say they are 5'9")
    - Division I Athlete
    - Politically: Moderate to Liberal
    - Blonde/Brown/Red Hair
    - Green Eyes
    - Fair Complexion
    - Incredibly Good Looking (If I do say so myself)
    - Incredibly Funny
    - Incredibly Smart
    - Incredibly Modest
    - Successful Business Owner
    - No interest in co-parenting or having contact with the child (or parents) in any way (i.e. prefer to stay completely anonymous)
    - No family history of mental illness, physical deformities, retardation, addiction, or disease
    - Family history of twins and triplets
    - No male pattern baldness in my genetic line
    - Paternal Grandparents both lived to 85, Maternal grandparents lived to 92, 91
    - Proven (unfortunately aborted) pregnancies

I'm not positive, but I would think that I am a desirable donor.

AVA22 on 05 May 2011

If I may ask, where exactly in the NW US. I currently live in OH and am interested in hearing more about you. Your profile sounds like a match. Thanks ssooo much for your time. Ava22

AVA22 on 05 May 2011

If I may ask, where exactly in the NW US. I currently live in OH and am interested in hearing more about you. Your profile sounds like a match. Thanks ssooo much for your time. Ava22

AVA22 on 05 May 2011

If I may ask, where exactly in NW US are you? I currently live in OH, and am very interested in your profile. Looks like it would be a good match. Ava22 :)

wantbaby on 18 Apr 2014

Hy, I am hispanic/jewish 37 attached my partner has had a vasactomy and wanting to get pregnant in sept. I live in tyler tx. Seeking only ai interested in your profile can you add me to your buddy list I would like to talk further.

isofia on 29 May 2014

Hey, I am Hispanic/Indian 37 attached my partner has had a NOA and wanting to get pregnant . I live in NYC. Seeking only im interested in your profile can you add me to your buddy list I would like to talk further.

wcamp on 04 Feb 2016

Hello. I am very interested in your ad just need a little more information. If you could please message me back I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks for reading.

UEVA92 on 08 Feb 2016

Hello I was wondering if you would be willing to donate sperm to me. My wife and I are wanting to start a family together and you are a great match for us.

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW