Donor needed in Pittsburgh ASAP

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by Earthmam » 23 Dec 2017

ISO a donor for tonight 12/23 in Pittsburgh PA. Previous donor was scheduled for weeks ahead, but then he bailed at the last minute. It's really important to me to still try to salvage this cycle as I paid a lot for fertility meds and such this month and don't want to waste it.

Age 40, have had previous children. Financially stable. I have good genetics, very healthy, STI free (actual test results available) My current partner and I want to have a baby together, but she's a woman so we need help. Would prefer AI/PI but will consider NI if needed as we are desperate to have a baby. No coparenting, but ok with contact and updates after if that's what you want.

by beingair » 25 Dec 2017

Hi, I am originally from Pittsburgh and living in Israel. Recently tested. I hope you found someone for this cycle.

Peace and blessings.

by nahi » 04 Feb 2018

I live close to Pittsburgh and can help....have advanced degrees and healthy male

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW