Donor in SE Michigan

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by Monty9 » 27 Aug 2018

Hello, my name is Michael. I am a 5’7’’ caucasian male with brown hair and baby blue eyes. I am in my mid to late thirties but, look younger because I take care of myself. (Some say I look like I am in my mid twenties) I do not smoke, drink or do recreational drugs. I try to eat healthy and exercise five times a week. I am well educated as I possess four college degrees.
Not looking to co-parent or and have any contact with child after birth. Would be willing and prefer to sign away my parental rights before conception. Prefer women/couples in Michigan but may be willing to travel for the right recipient. Open to either NI or AI, whatever you (and your partner/wife) are comfortable with. Would even be willing go donate at a fertility clinic should you wish to be inseminated via IVF/IUI. I am also open to the option of shipping. Finally, willing to meet the child or children after they turn 18.
I am an experienced sperm donor who has assisted in one pregnancy through NI. If interested please message me.

by CDD95 » 18 Sep 2018

Hey! You seem like what we are looking for but we live in Kentucky. Just wondering what our options are!

by Daralee » 11 Oct 2018

Hello you seem like what we are looking for! We are in Wayne county Ohio would that be an option for you? As we want to do a home insemination. And are you asking to be paid? No sex involved just a specimen cup. Thank you

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW