Donor in Edmonton - gift of life

Have you ever been a free sperm donor or a coparent in Canada? Many men and women looking for a free sperm donor on CoParents.com, are eager to hear what you have to say about your own experience.

by Granite      .      17 Nov 2014

I'm new to this, and would enjoy helping a single or couple with a child. I reside in the Edmonton area, and would be interested in providing a donation. I have two children already, and having seen family go through three cycles of IVF to no success, I have some understanding of what infertility is about.

Contact me here, and we can chat further!

5 Replies

Granite on 17 Nov 2014

I'm new to this, and would enjoy helping a single or couple with a child. I reside in the Edmonton area, and would be interested in providing a donation. I have two children already, and having seen family go through three cycles of IVF to no success, I have some understanding of what infertility is about.

Contact me here, and we can chat further!

samie002 on 29 Jan 2016

Hi there I'm looking g for a donor plz message me back

melissa on 30 Jan 2016

Hello my name melissa r u Mexican

spanishg on 06 Apr 2016

I'm Guatemalan

K13177 on 27 May 2017

Are you still interested in donating?

spgive on 20 Jun 2017

K13177, perhaps I can help? I am interested.

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in Canada

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW