Donor here, male from northern suburbs of Melbourne

When you want a baby, sometimes there are no other options than going the "sperm donors way". By law, sperm donors in Australia must provide identifying information. So intended parents who want a baby through donor conception can look for sperm donors in a sperm bank.

by Sexybguy » 18 Jan 2018

I'm a 25 year old male from northern suburbs of Melbourne looking to making a lovley couple or female very happy by giving her my seed I have a lil boy of my own he got blue eyes I'm aboriginal n Aussie so he is aboriginal n Aussie to but yeah he got blue eyes my very first son but willing to help any couple or lesbian couples to become parents so if u like contact me thanks x

by Britt251 » 21 Jan 2018

HEY I'm gay and single and wished to be a mother forever now

by LandT » 31 Jan 2018

Hey! My wife and I are in Melbourne and looking for a donor with Indigenous heritage. My wife is Indigenous and it is really important to us both that we honour this even though it is me who is hoping to fall pregnant. I would love to chat with you further. Please send me a message if you are interested in speaking more.

by Sexybguy » 02 Feb 2018

Hi landt would love to could u send me a message n we will get the talking looking to hear from u soon

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in Australia

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW