Donor available Queensland

When you want a baby, sometimes there are no other options than going the "sperm donors way". By law, sperm donors in Australia must provide identifying information. So intended parents who want a baby through donor conception can look for sperm donors in a sperm bank.

by Quake63 » 13 Aug 2013

Hello,

I would like to become the donor for a single woman or couple (lesbian or hetero.) who may consider having an arranged parenting situation or perhaps just a visit and support if mutually agreed.

I am a mature, settled guy 49, single, no children, professional (scientist). I am healthy, never smoked, rarely drink (but I like wine, bourbon and rum). I am a competitive athlete, very muscular at 179 cm 105 kg lean (weightlifter/body-builder) of African and Native American and Scottish descent, dark, strong, masculine features with a big smile and happy outlook. I am spiritually aware and I enjoy jazz, blues,techno house and science fiction and video games. I am a Sagittarius and I would say the symbol of the archer-half man and horse would describe my nature. While I am in Queensland I am willing to travel as a donor, nationally if required.

I hope you find this message and my on-line profile interesting and you send me a message.

Sincerely, Quake63

by BrissyLady » 26 Sep 2015

Hi, are you still looking to donate? I'm in Brisbane and would love to chat more. 36 yrs old single mum wanting another child

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in Australia

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW