Donor available in Laval, Qc

Have you ever been a free sperm donor or a coparent in Canada? Many men and women looking for a free sperm donor on CoParents.com, are eager to hear what you have to say about your own experience.

by JL92 » 24 Jan 2016

Please read my profile if you are looking for a discreet donor. Healthy and university educated (McGill) professional of Italian origin. I'm NOT looking to co-parent. Je parle Francais aussi!

Get in touch with me if you want to know more.

by Sherryld » 25 Jan 2016

We are new to this site. Me and my Partner are looking for a donor to start our family. We are in Newfoundland. Have you donated before? Just wondering what the procedures are for this?

by Angels2 » 26 Jan 2016

I'm in need of a donor. I want to get pregnant now and have a baby. If it alright with you that is. I'm in Killeen Texas and I would love to have a baby.

by samie002 » 29 Jan 2016

Hi there I'm looking to expand my family I'm a single mother of two boys I want a donor I think this is the best way I am looking for a donor only I am not interested in co parenting plz get back to me if ur interested

by Kylie » 03 Nov 2016

Hello, Are you still available, I am only looking for a a sperm donnor no co-parenting, you will be perfect.

Hope to hear from youm j'habite egalement à Montréal.

Kylie.

by JL92 » 10 Jan 2017

I'm still looking to help someone :)

by PleasMum » 14 Jan 2017

Hi there
I am interested to now more about you. Please PM me to further the discussion.
Thank you ;)

by JL92 » 16 Jan 2017

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately, I'm not a paid member. Therefore, I have a difficult time communicating with other members.

by cbc37 » 23 Feb 2017

Family from Mtl interested. How can we get in touch?
Thanks.

by Sandou64 » 08 Mar 2017

Hi I'm from Montreal
I'm looking for a donor

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in Canada

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW