Donor available in Laval, Qc

Have you ever been a free sperm donor or a coparent in Canada? Many men and women looking for a free sperm donor on CoParents.com, are eager to hear what you have to say about your own experience.

by JL92      .      24 Jan 2016

Please read my profile if you are looking for a discreet donor. Healthy and university educated (McGill) professional of Italian origin. I'm NOT looking to co-parent. Je parle Francais aussi!

Get in touch with me if you want to know more.

9 Replies

JL92 on 24 Jan 2016

Please read my profile if you are looking for a discreet donor. Healthy and university educated (McGill) professional of Italian origin. I'm NOT looking to co-parent. Je parle Francais aussi!

Get in touch with me if you want to know more.

Sherryld on 25 Jan 2016

We are new to this site. Me and my Partner are looking for a donor to start our family. We are in Newfoundland. Have you donated before? Just wondering what the procedures are for this?

Angels2 on 26 Jan 2016

I'm in need of a donor. I want to get pregnant now and have a baby. If it alright with you that is. I'm in Killeen Texas and I would love to have a baby.

samie002 on 29 Jan 2016

Hi there I'm looking to expand my family I'm a single mother of two boys I want a donor I think this is the best way I am looking for a donor only I am not interested in co parenting plz get back to me if ur interested

Kylie on 03 Nov 2016

Hello, Are you still available, I am only looking for a a sperm donnor no co-parenting, you will be perfect.

Hope to hear from youm j'habite egalement à Montréal.

Kylie.

JL92 on 10 Jan 2017

I'm still looking to help someone :)

PleasMum on 14 Jan 2017

Hi there
    I am interested to now more about you. Please PM me to further the discussion.
    Thank you ;)

JL92 on 16 Jan 2017

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately, I'm not a paid member. Therefore, I have a difficult time communicating with other members.

cbc37 on 23 Feb 2017

Family from Mtl interested. How can we get in touch?
    Thanks.

Sandou64 on 08 Mar 2017

Hi I'm from Montreal
    I'm looking for a donor

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in Canada

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW