Donor Available in KY/Louisville area

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by rcard13 » 29 Dec 2014

Hey! I'm a single male, 22, white, thin (150 lbs), blue eyes, 6'3". I currently live in the Louisville area. I'm a nice, friendly, funny, and clean cut guy. I am very athletic, played soccer my whole life and also a little basketball. I'm very respectful, polite, and well-mannered person. I am fairly intelligent, graduated high school with a 4.0 and received a 28 on the ACT. I am now pursuing an industrial engineering degree although I have decided to take a year off so I will have plenty of free time. I do still have a job though. I don't have any illnesses or STDs and I hardly ever get sick. I am not interested in being involved in the childs life, just looking to donate and that is all.
Message me if interested or if you have a questions or concerns.

by joy48 » 16 Apr 2015

would you be ope to sperm donation to Asian female 46 years old

by rcard13 » 07 May 2015

possibly. what kind of donation are you looking for and where are you located?

by rcard13 » 07 May 2015

possibly. what kind of donation are looking for and where are you located?

by joy48 » 13 May 2015

long island, ny either ni or pi

by geojeo » 24 Oct 2015

would you be willing to donate to 22 year old african american lesbian?

by riqkiryan » 15 Nov 2015

Hello my name is brandi. My wife and I are looking for a sperm donor and you're fairly close. If you can or are interested let me know . Thanks

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW