Donor available in D/FW area

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by NTXAsian » 29 Nov 2015

Donor in the D/FW area willing to help singles or couples looking for a donor.

Based on my friends' experiences, I understand how expensive and frustrating this can be, so I'd like to help how I can.

Interested in AI, but will consider NI after discussion.

by Arielbutle » 03 Jan 2016

Me and my ftm transgender partner are looking to find a donor who wouldn't want to co parent with us.

by NTXAsian » 12 Jan 2016

I am not interested in co-parenting. I am just willing to help others who are going through a difficult process.

by h2whoa » 20 Jan 2016

Hello NTXAsian,

I actually saw your coparents.com profile before I came over to the forums! I'm also in the DFW area and am looking for a donor only, no co-parenting responsibility. I'm a single professional female, 27 years old, with paternal Korean and German roots and Irish and German roots on my maternal side. I'd like to be able to discuss more details with you if you're willing!

by NTXAsian » 01 Feb 2016

I replied to your message. I would be glad to help.

by Judeev5 » 13 Feb 2016

Good morning I stumbled upon ur profile and was wondering if you have any specifications or requirements? How do you feel about sending us pictures and info. Are you willing to travel. Please contact me if you would be interested.

by KingSwag » 17 Mar 2016

Greetings,
Me and my wife are Very interested in your helpful services. We are also in the DFW area if you would please contact me back so we can discuss future endeavors together.
Thank you.

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW