Donor Available Here Melbourne & other Australian States

When you want a baby, sometimes there are no other options than going the "sperm donors way". By law, sperm donors in Australia must provide identifying information. So intended parents who want a baby through donor conception can look for sperm donors in a sperm bank.

by AMG » 22 Oct 2014

Sperm Donor available - Melbourne & other Australian States. If you think you may be interested, let me know so we can work out any arrangement. I'm offering to help any single women & lesbians to become pregnant and have the opportunity of having a family. I've been lucky enough to have become a parent in the past and would feel good knowing someone else out there is given a chance to have children and enjoy seeing them growing up. :D

by Lisa219 » 14 Apr 2015

Hi there!

I am a single female in Geelong looking for a sperm donor. Are you still interested? You can email me at ***@yahoo.com.

Regards,

Lisa

by bobbiau » 17 Jun 2015

Hi there,

myself & my partner (lesbian couple) are looking for a donor to help us with our dream of having a family, we are hoping to conceive in Sept-Oct. Can you help us? Contact me ***@outlook.com

Thank you,

Bobbi

by Sachy » 19 Jul 2015

Hi
My partner and I are looking for a donor to help us to start our family. Could you help please contact me on ***@live.com

by Zoe69 » 01 Aug 2015

Hi,

Me and my partner (lesbian couple) would like to try for a baby. If your willing to help us out email me. ***@outlook.com thank you

by Rissa8888 » 04 Oct 2015

Hello there.
If your still available ☺ would you great to chat email me at ***@hotmail.com
Hopefully chat soon

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in Australia

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW