Donor Available Here Melbourne & other Australian States

When you want a baby, sometimes there are no other options than going the "sperm donors way". By law, sperm donors in Australia must provide identifying information. So intended parents who want a baby through donor conception can look for sperm donors in a sperm bank.

by AMG      .      22 Oct 2014

Sperm Donor available - Melbourne & other Australian States. If you think you may be interested, let me know so we can work out any arrangement. I'm offering to help any single women & lesbians to become pregnant and have the opportunity of having a family. I've been lucky enough to have become a parent in the past and would feel good knowing someone else out there is given a chance to have children and enjoy seeing them growing up. :D

5 Replies

Sperm Donor available - Melbourne & other Australian States. If you think you may be interested, let me know so we can work out any arrangement. I'm offering to help any single women & lesbians to become pregnant and have the opportunity of having a family. I've been lucky enough to have become a parent in the past and would feel good knowing someone else out there is given a chance to have children and enjoy seeing them growing up. :D

Hi there!

I am a single female in Geelong looking for a sperm donor. Are you still interested? You can email me at ***@yahoo.com.

Regards,

Lisa

Hi there,

myself & my partner (lesbian couple) are looking for a donor to help us with our dream of having a family, we are hoping to conceive in Sept-Oct. Can you help us? Contact me ***@outlook.com

Thank you,

Bobbi

Hi
    My partner and I are looking for a donor to help us to start our family. Could you help please contact me on ***@live.com

Hi,

Me and my partner (lesbian couple) would like to try for a baby. If your willing to help us out email me. ***@outlook.com thank you

Hello there.
    If your still available ☺ would you great to chat email me at ***@hotmail.com
    Hopefully chat soon

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in Australia

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW