Donor able to travel to you at no cost

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by daj929      .      26 Dec 2020

43 yo white donor with light brown hair and blue eyes, engineering degree, healthy and fit with recent STI checkup. Prefer NI but also offer AI. Three successes so far, all happened relatively quickly.

19 Replies

43 yo white donor with light brown hair and blue eyes, engineering degree, healthy and fit with recent STI checkup. Prefer NI but also offer AI. Three successes so far, all happened relatively quickly.

Bump. Still available. Just had a success in the Atlanta area, first attempt, she was over 40 as well. Strong swimmers :-)

I’m a 43 yr female. Looking for NI donor no coparenting in Blair county pa

Hi, my wife and I are looking for a donor (AI only) to have a child. We are in North Houston, and are not interested in co parenting. She just lost a baby last year so we are ready to try again. Thank you for your time and look forward to hearing from you!

Hi, my wife and I are looking for a donor (AI only) to have a child. We are in North Houston, and are not interested in co parenting. She just lost a baby last year so we are ready to try again. Thank you for your time and look forward to hearing from you!

Mid 40 tampa area. Interested in AI!

Hello. May I ask where you are currently located?

You are like a god ! Please contact me for further information.

hey there! would you travel to maryland?

I would also be willing to travel to you my husband and I have been trying for almost 14 years we are desperate

I'm interested. I tried AI from a bank 3 times in 2019 with no success.

I have sent some private messages offering to help in response to replies here but have not heard back. Keep in mind you have to have a paid membership to open and reply to private messages on this site. If I sent a message to you it's likely that I am interested to help.

Bump. Still available! Recent successes. No charge to help you.

Bump. Still available.

Are you still donating?

We are interested, can we discuss further details?

this is amazing, can you contact me so we can discuss?

Happy to contact those in need. Reminder ladies, you need to be a site member to communicate directly with me. It's a small price for what you are getting :-)

Would you travel to the midwest for it? Just wondering

I’m here to help anyone to donate and I can travel to any state kindly message me for more details thank you

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW