Donation Only Available in Melbourne

When you want a baby, sometimes there are no other options than going the "sperm donors way". By law, sperm donors in Australia must provide identifying information. So intended parents who want a baby through donor conception can look for sperm donors in a sperm bank.

by Jack1978 » 31 Dec 2017

Hello everyone.
I am 38 years old and have currently got two children of my own. I am offering my services to you as a single woman or a couple who can not conceive. I have had friends and family who could not have their own kids because of low sperm counts and I wanted to help others over come this issue.

I love my kids and family and would love to be able to help bring the joy of children to your family.

I am well educated, I have two degrees, no family history of drugs use or abuse. I am fit and healthy 194cm tall and good looking. I am 100% Australian of Scottish ancestry. I do not smoke or drink. No STIs or STDs.

I am not offering any co parenting, just a donation service. If you are interested I can provide you with photos.

by maddy66 » 29 Jan 2018

Please contact me jack.. thanks

by Blondey » 11 Mar 2018

Hi still here?

by Tracksta » 18 Jun 2018

Hi you sound love like exactly what I'm searching for, I'm in Melbourne so would you be interested in meeting sometime soon? Thanks, Amy

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in Australia

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW