Do you want a baby?

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by Marine11      .      07 Aug 2017

I am looking to help.

Tall (Almost 6'6) Educated Former Marine/Veteran in Virginia. I have given this a lot of thought and am a very easygoing, person looking to help women who want children. You get tall, athletically inclined genes. Serious inquiries only. Nice to meet everyone

TJ

6 Replies

Marine11 on 07 Aug 2017

I am looking to help.

Tall (Almost 6'6) Educated Former Marine/Veteran in Virginia. I have given this a lot of thought and am a very easygoing, person looking to help women who want children. You get tall, athletically inclined genes. Serious inquiries only. Nice to meet everyone

TJ

Tyie1994 on 11 Aug 2017

Hey my name is Ty I jus wanna knw are willing to help me and my girlfriend out.

Tony510 on 11 Aug 2017

I am interested, but I am new to this website. Do not know how to send private messages. Can you please contact me?

Regards

Tony

Kcanton on 18 Aug 2017

Marine 11
    Hello was wondering if you may be willing to help me.

rosed19 on 20 Aug 2017

Please can you help me and my husband.We really want to be parents we live in southwest Virginia. Please I beg will you help us.

Navynikk on 21 Aug 2017

Very interested! Fiance and I would be proud to have a child by a former Marine!

Amanda23 on 24 Aug 2017

Are you willing to ship your sperm? We live in New Orleans, LA. Thanks!

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW