David the donor

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by Davidiz      .      17 Jul 2013

please see my profile:

3 Replies

Davidiz on 17 Jul 2013

please see my profile:

Mystiqu on 09 Sep 2013

Hi David--

I've had the opportunity to review your profile and would be interested in chatting with you further. If there's a more private manner in which we can do so, please feel free to let me know.

Hope this reaches you in great spirits :)

wnt2try on 10 Sep 2013

I'd be interested in getting more information from you and possible donation, including learning not only about you as an individual but what compensation if any, you are seeking.

I don't know what to say, this is strange finding myself in this situation. How do you market yourself in such a way to convince someone to give you the one thing you've always wanted?

I'm seeking purely a donor who would agree to artificial insemination. I'm a single, 39 year old registered nurse who thought I would be unable to have children. Until this year. I became pregnant but lost the baby at 4 1/2 months and all I want is to try again. All I've EVER wanted is a family of my own and I'm looking for someone who can understand my position, be empathetic to it and is willing to help with pure intentions.

I am not wealthy, I make a good living but IVF etc will never be an option for me. My child may not be able to get everything he or she wants but they will have everything they could ever need and love beyond measure by myself and my family.

Tascha1 on 11 Jan 2014

Hello David... my username is : Tascha1 and I would like to chat with you privately. My most important information is on my page, but I would like to share any other information 1 on 1. I can be contacted via ***at aol.

I look forward to chatting sometime!

Tascha

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW