coparent in Vancouver

Have you ever been a free sperm donor or a coparent in Canada? Many men and women looking for a free sperm donor on CoParents.com, are eager to hear what you have to say about your own experience.

by Pugs4      .      04 Feb 2014

Hi there,

I'm a 29 year old mechanical engineer living in burnaby and working in Langley. I taught at BCIT and my dream would be to go back there full time. As said on my profile, I tried surrogacy without success. I always wanted to be a father and co-parenting seems to be the logical path to do so.

I'm reading and reseaching a lot in the "free range kids" movement and peaceful parenting. I'm very open-minded when it comes to parenting and I believe that a dad should expose a child to as many different experiences as possible (going beyond the typical piano and karate lessons...)

here's my condition: I want to be able to see the child at least once a month but I'll give full custody of the child.

2 Replies

Pugs4 on 04 Feb 2014

Hi there,

I'm a 29 year old mechanical engineer living in burnaby and working in Langley. I taught at BCIT and my dream would be to go back there full time. As said on my profile, I tried surrogacy without success. I always wanted to be a father and co-parenting seems to be the logical path to do so.

I'm reading and reseaching a lot in the "free range kids" movement and peaceful parenting. I'm very open-minded when it comes to parenting and I believe that a dad should expose a child to as many different experiences as possible (going beyond the typical piano and karate lessons...)

here's my condition: I want to be able to see the child at least once a month but I'll give full custody of the child.

Aoife3 on 13 Mar 2015

I'd like to know more

Ryan00 on 24 Mar 2020

Happy to help. Take a look at my profile and determine if I’m the right fit for you. If you are interested message me privately.
    Thanks, Ryan.

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in Canada

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW