Coparent or donor - male, 25 years

Have you ever been a free sperm donor or a coparent in Canada? Many men and women looking for a free sperm donor on CoParents.com, are eager to hear what you have to say about your own experience.

by bartleby      .      28 Apr 2018

Hello, I’m from Brazil. I live in São Paulo. But I’m willing to go to Canada for the insemination and after to go live in Canada near to my son or daughter. I seek specially co-parenting, but it could be donation as well.

Why a son or daughter in Canada? Notwithstanding the extreme cold, I’m passionate about Canada. I think it’s a very progressive country, with open-minded people. Canadians are free and respectful. I live the culture, I have watched a lot of Canadian movies and documentaries. I read Canadian authors. I think it’s a good country to have children. It’s safe, it has good education and an amazing mental environment.

I’m 24, will be 25 soon. I study in the best university of South America, a degree in Library Sciences. Before that, I spent 3 years studying Film Studies. I’m a voracious reader and know much about Latin-American and Brazilian cinema. I go often to museums and art galleries. This is to say I’m a person who values knowledge and I want my son or daughter to have an humanistic and artistic education and want he or she to be a curious, respectful, pacifist and inquisitive person.

I speak English, Portuguese and Spanish. He or she would be bilingual in Portuguese, and I could help with Spanish as well. I also would want them to know about the poets and writers in the Portuguese language.

I’m white, have black hair etc. You can check my photo on the profile and I can send you more, naturally. Curiously, my beard is a little red-haired. My heritage is majorly Portuguese. I’m 1,75 cm. Nice health. No one in my family wears glasses, is bald or had cancer or any serious infirmity.

I’m jewish, but non-religious. The boy or the girl won’t be jewish! Only are jewish those born from a jewish mother. But I’m not going to interfere in religious questions, it’s not very important to me. It’s no problem if it is for you.

I’m a pacifist. I’m very calm, very open-minded. I like to read the stoic Greek philosophers. I’ve lived in Buddhist temple for 1 month. I’m gay. I don’t drink nor smoke. I don’t fight for unimportant stuff. I’m not materialistic.

Having a son or daughter is a dream. So I'm here very serious.

I don’t care about your social class, race, age, if you have or don’t have money etc.

I’m open to any kind of deal: the kid having much or not much contact with me or having no contact whatsoever.

If you are interested, we can talk more.

2 Replies

bartleby on 28 Apr 2018

Hello, I’m from Brazil. I live in São Paulo. But I’m willing to go to Canada for the insemination and after to go live in Canada near to my son or daughter. I seek specially co-parenting, but it could be donation as well.

Why a son or daughter in Canada? Notwithstanding the extreme cold, I’m passionate about Canada. I think it’s a very progressive country, with open-minded people. Canadians are free and respectful. I live the culture, I have watched a lot of Canadian movies and documentaries. I read Canadian authors. I think it’s a good country to have children. It’s safe, it has good education and an amazing mental environment.

I’m 24, will be 25 soon. I study in the best university of South America, a degree in Library Sciences. Before that, I spent 3 years studying Film Studies. I’m a voracious reader and know much about Latin-American and Brazilian cinema. I go often to museums and art galleries. This is to say I’m a person who values knowledge and I want my son or daughter to have an humanistic and artistic education and want he or she to be a curious, respectful, pacifist and inquisitive person.

I speak English, Portuguese and Spanish. He or she would be bilingual in Portuguese, and I could help with Spanish as well. I also would want them to know about the poets and writers in the Portuguese language.

I’m white, have black hair etc. You can check my photo on the profile and I can send you more, naturally. Curiously, my beard is a little red-haired. My heritage is majorly Portuguese. I’m 1,75 cm. Nice health. No one in my family wears glasses, is bald or had cancer or any serious infirmity.

I’m jewish, but non-religious. The boy or the girl won’t be jewish! Only are jewish those born from a jewish mother. But I’m not going to interfere in religious questions, it’s not very important to me. It’s no problem if it is for you.

I’m a pacifist. I’m very calm, very open-minded. I like to read the stoic Greek philosophers. I’ve lived in Buddhist temple for 1 month. I’m gay. I don’t drink nor smoke. I don’t fight for unimportant stuff. I’m not materialistic.

Having a son or daughter is a dream. So I'm here very serious.

I don’t care about your social class, race, age, if you have or don’t have money etc.

I’m open to any kind of deal: the kid having much or not much contact with me or having no contact whatsoever.

If you are interested, we can talk more.

anglaura on 25 Jun 2018

I’m interested:) message me

Marie514 on 28 Jun 2018

Message me

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in Canada

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW