Co-Parenting Sydney/Mel

When you want a baby, sometimes there are no other options than going the "sperm donors way". By law, sperm donors in Australia must provide identifying information. So intended parents who want a baby through donor conception can look for sperm donors in a sperm bank.

by ds01      .      30 Dec 2019

Hi,
    I'm a mid 40's guy who is looking for a female to co-parent with.
    Currently in Melbourne but my work takes me between Sydney and Mel so relocating isn't a problem.
    I'm white European (originally from London but have an Aussie passport as I've been living here for well over 10 years).
    Great career, great friends, just missing the most important thing!
    If you'd like to know more then please drop me a message.
    Looking forward to chatting.
    Dan

2 Replies

ds01 on 30 Dec 2019

Hi,
    I'm a mid 40's guy who is looking for a female to co-parent with.
    Currently in Melbourne but my work takes me between Sydney and Mel so relocating isn't a problem.
    I'm white European (originally from London but have an Aussie passport as I've been living here for well over 10 years).
    Great career, great friends, just missing the most important thing!
    If you'd like to know more then please drop me a message.
    Looking forward to chatting.
    Dan

Licht1 on 19 Feb 2020

Hello Dan,

I am a single mum to a 4 year old child, 40 years and a public servant based in parramatta.

I would like to discuss every thing else in private. Please let me know if you would like to know more.

Rada

Azra10 on 29 Feb 2020

Hi , I want to discuss this matter in detail. Regards Azra

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in Australia

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW