Co-Parenting in Illinois

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by stelmo83      .      02 Oct 2020

Single white male looking for a woman to co-parent a child with. I am 37 and had a successful AI donation in Florida a few years ago, so I know I am fertile. I am located in a rural part of Southern Illinois and I am not able to relocate. I would prefer someone close, but I know that it is unlikely. If you are interested female and would consider moving that is definitely something that could be talked about. I have my own house.

1 post Replies

stelmo83 on 02 Oct 2020

Single white male looking for a woman to co-parent a child with. I am 37 and had a successful AI donation in Florida a few years ago, so I know I am fertile. I am located in a rural part of Southern Illinois and I am not able to relocate. I would prefer someone close, but I know that it is unlikely. If you are interested female and would consider moving that is definitely something that could be talked about. I have my own house.

Ginger00 on 15 Apr 2021

Hey, I would be interested in talking to you. I'm in St Louis, where in Illinois are you?

Return to CoParents in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW