Co-parent wanted

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by Cz9412      .      07 Oct 2020

Hi. I am a 26 year old gay male professional living in the Harrisburg area. I am single, healthy and looking for co-parent.

Financially, professionally, and personally I am doing well; however, I still want to be a dad. I would love to co-parent with someone that shares similar values and preferably lives in Pennsylvania or the immediate surrounding states.

0 Replies

Cz9412 on 07 Oct 2020

Hi. I am a 26 year old gay male professional living in the Harrisburg area. I am single, healthy and looking for co-parent.

Financially, professionally, and personally I am doing well; however, I still want to be a dad. I would love to co-parent with someone that shares similar values and preferably lives in Pennsylvania or the immediate surrounding states.

Return to CoParents in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW