Co parent needed!!! ASAP

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by vjswi      .      12 Nov 2014

Looking for a Co patent, doesn't matter where you're from but if from outside of Tennessee, going to have to send your sample. More than prepared to raise child's on my own. Have a big family and seeking someone who is drug and disease free.

3 Replies

vjswi on 12 Nov 2014

Looking for a Co patent, doesn't matter where you're from but if from outside of Tennessee, going to have to send your sample. More than prepared to raise child's on my own. Have a big family and seeking someone who is drug and disease free.

Zay1980 on 23 Feb 2016

I was wondering did u find a co-parent I stopped for I because u posted on my b-day i dont live in your area i live in nc if u are still looking I'm a single black educated female wonting to be a mommy soon my plan was to go to college get degree open daycare have kids by 35 I did it all except have a child I won't to be mom befor I live this earth I have 6 godchildren who are the joy if my life if ur still looking I think I can help

Zay1980 on 23 Feb 2016

:!: I saw that u were looking for a co-parent if u are still looking I think that I can help I saw that u posted on my b-day how cool so about me I live in NC not to for from u I have 6 good children none of my own yet but I'm really looking forward to being a mommy very soon

Deputy on 08 Apr 2016

Hi,

My name is Bill, and interested I am interested in being a coparent myself. If the offer is still available,
    You can message me. I live in Pennsylvania, and work as a police officer.

Return to CoParents in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW