Central Florida Sperm Donor needed ASAP!

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by KimB69 » 28 Sep 2017

I am a healthy, 28 year old woman looking for a sperm donor. I am due to ovulate and be fertile between November 12th and the 18th. November 16th or 17th will likely be the days I ovulate. I’m hoping for an August baby or I would love twins to have in July of 2018! I have a condition where I hyperovulate(ovulate more than one egg at a time), my precious pregnancy was also a twin pregnancy. I would try for the month of October, but I’d like to give myself time to find the perfect donor. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

by vikky15 » 29 Sep 2017

hi
read your message. let me know what are looking in a sperm donor. what kind of AI looking forward to or the natural way. are there any partner preferences, or any race/ethnicity preference. let me know.

thanks

by TBVanBC » 30 Sep 2017

hi.... i can help out and I want to do this as I didnt have kids of my own in two ten year marriages.... I have good genes.... I have a 135 iq, im athletic, i have three university degrees, green eyes, brown hair 5'10...

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW