Causasian Sperm Donor/Co-Parent in HK needed

Looking for a free sperm donor in India, Singapore, Honk-Kong or any other Asian country? If you are unsure of how to make a sperm donation, use this board - it is yours! Making a sperm donation or finding a free sperm donor is never easy and will depend on local regulation regarding free sperm donor conception in your country.

by Yuri111 » 15 Sep 2018

I am a 35 years-old Chinese woman looking for a caucasian sperm donor/co-parent in Hong Kong or southern China.

I am a practicing solicitor in Hong Kong and financially sufficient. So I do not need you to pay for the expenses of child or insemination.

I never had a kid before but I believe I will be a good mother.I will provide for the child as much as I could.

I am dependent, well-educated, easying going and kind.

The ideal candidate will be a causasian male at the age of 25 to 42, 5'10" (178 cm)or above, disease free, college degree or above, fairly good looking, and willing to travel to Taiwan or Thailand for artificial insemination if required (because Hong Kong does not alow this kind of treatment for unmarried couple!). I am looking to have about 1-2 children with the same father.

Your involvement with the child is totally up to you, it's open for discussion.

If you are intersted, please drop me line.

ARTIFICIAL INSEMINATION ONLY

by new2015 » 16 Sep 2018

Hi there - I am based in Singapore and would be interested to speak with you more on this.

However, I am Asian so if your requirement of Caucasian is an absolute one then I guess I do not qualify. Do let me know :)

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in Asia

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW