Caucasion donor here age 39 Chicago but travel at my expense

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by Strato10 » 20 Aug 2016

Hi

I'm a 39 year old white man with light brown hair and dark brown eyes. I am of unusually large size at 6'5 300lbs, very stocky and strong. Was a linebacker in high school and college but getting old and fat these days. I am college educated and very intelligent with no background of diseases or genetic problems. I live in Chicago and do not want any money from you, but am offering NI only , however I fly for an airline so I travel for a living and can come to you at my own expense.

by kismet7 » 25 Aug 2016

Hi my name is kirsti from australia, i was trying to read ur profile but unfortunately i could not see it all. If u could tell me about yourself and why you would like to do this i would really appreciate it

by Leigh777 » 30 Aug 2016

Hello I'm a single Caucasion female from Pennsylvania. I'm interested in speaking with you.

by Allie14 » 09 Sep 2016

Hello me and my fiance were looking for a donor to help us have a family no co parenting though but I'm Allie and her name is Erika we live in Texas and don't have money to pay for kit or shipping but would like help to have a fam.. If interested message or email ***@gmail.com

by vcarpe59 » 05 Oct 2016

Hello love. Lesbian couple here in the Chicagoland area as well. We could love to converse with at your convenience.

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW