Caucasian single woman seeks asian donor

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by glow89      .      13 Jul 2015

im 25 and in Mount Vernon Washington, looking for a asian donor whos okay with NI and doesnt want parental rights. of course this is negotiable and im willing to send updates or arrange a meeting when the child reaches 18. really not looking for a coparent, i want to raise this child by myself. im tired of waiting to have that whole packaged deal of marriage and a family so im settling for the family part. why the rush? women in my family start the change early and are typically sterile by 33.

3 Replies

im 25 and in Mount Vernon Washington, looking for a asian donor whos okay with NI and doesnt want parental rights. of course this is negotiable and im willing to send updates or arrange a meeting when the child reaches 18. really not looking for a coparent, i want to raise this child by myself. im tired of waiting to have that whole packaged deal of marriage and a family so im settling for the family part. why the rush? women in my family start the change early and are typically sterile by 33.

Hi glow89,

I am an Asian guy in early 30s (eastern asian). I grow up in a culture with a strong sense of family. To be a father and have my own kid is my biggest hope in my life. But unfortunately, I am a gay and am unable to establish a traditional family like my culture prefers. This is the reason why I am seeking for a woman with whom I can cooperate. I understand that you want to raise the child by your own. I am totally fine with it and I am very flexible with whatever your decision on how to raise the baby. My only request is that I can see the kid from time to time and he/she knows who his father is. To fulfill the responsibility of being a father, I am willing to take part of financial responsibility of raising the baby.

To briefly introduce myself, I am 5'11 height, 160lbs, eastern asian looking (chinease/korean/japanese). I have a PhD in computer engineering and have a very decent and good-pay job in the area of San Francisco. I am very confident in having the capability of providing the baby with very excellent education in the future.

Though I am a gay, I am not very involved in the gay social life. I am a guy who has a strong value of all merits from a traditional culture. If you are interested, please contact me wannago0811 at gmail dot com. We can communicate more and further. Thank you.

Hi, I am willing to help. I sent you a message to your profile.

Hi there,

I'm a 26 Vietnamese male in Portland, OR. I would like to get to know more about you. Please shoot me an email at **@gmail.com if you're interested.

Thanks,

KN

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW