Caucasian single woman seeks asian donor

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by glow89 » 13 Jul 2015

im 25 and in Mount Vernon Washington, looking for a asian donor whos okay with NI and doesnt want parental rights. of course this is negotiable and im willing to send updates or arrange a meeting when the child reaches 18. really not looking for a coparent, i want to raise this child by myself. im tired of waiting to have that whole packaged deal of marriage and a family so im settling for the family part. why the rush? women in my family start the change early and are typically sterile by 33.

by wannago » 15 Jul 2015

Hi glow89,

I am an Asian guy in early 30s (eastern asian). I grow up in a culture with a strong sense of family. To be a father and have my own kid is my biggest hope in my life. But unfortunately, I am a gay and am unable to establish a traditional family like my culture prefers. This is the reason why I am seeking for a woman with whom I can cooperate. I understand that you want to raise the child by your own. I am totally fine with it and I am very flexible with whatever your decision on how to raise the baby. My only request is that I can see the kid from time to time and he/she knows who his father is. To fulfill the responsibility of being a father, I am willing to take part of financial responsibility of raising the baby.

To briefly introduce myself, I am 5'11 height, 160lbs, eastern asian looking (chinease/korean/japanese). I have a PhD in computer engineering and have a very decent and good-pay job in the area of San Francisco. I am very confident in having the capability of providing the baby with very excellent education in the future.

Though I am a gay, I am not very involved in the gay social life. I am a guy who has a strong value of all merits from a traditional culture. If you are interested, please contact me wannago0811 at gmail dot com. We can communicate more and further. Thank you.

by shermit » 16 Jul 2015

Hi, I am willing to help. I sent you a message to your profile.

by m0wgli » 19 Jul 2015

Hi there,

I'm a 26 Vietnamese male in Portland, OR. I would like to get to know more about you. Please shoot me an email at **@gmail.com if you're interested.

Thanks,

KN

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW