Caucasian Single Heterosexual Female Seeking Healthy Donor

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by mmbrod » 23 Jul 2015

I am a 31 year old female who loves children and work with them professionally. I have not found the right person to have a child with but really want to have a child. I am located in IL and am financially stable, employed, and have great family and friends to help raise a child. I am open to a donor or someone who would like to have some type of involvement. Education is veey important to me and my child or children will be given a great education with opportunity to travel and experience different cultures. If you are healthy and interested in helping please let me know.

by MiDonar » 21 Aug 2015

Hello contact me after you read my profile, AI only, donor.

by JAY23 » 26 Aug 2015

I wish you lived in California! I'm actually starting to give up and think maybe its not meant to be. Good luck to you.

by baby_dad » 23 Sep 2015

Hi, I'd be glad to try and help you. Please let me know if you'd like to talk more.

by shadh » 14 Nov 2015

Are you still looking to have a baby

by Ben117 » 30 Jan 2016

Have you found your donor yet?

by shermit » 31 Jan 2016

Hi, MMBROD, I am a donor located in Illinois. Please let me know if you are still searching.

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW