Caucasian male with fantastic genes looking to donate sperm.

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by DSmith15 » 26 May 2018

Hello all,

After months of contemplating, I have reached the conclusion that I want to help those who are in need of sperm to have a child. Whether it’s a lesbian couple, a single woman, or a married heterosexual couple, I would like to help.

A little bit about myself: I am a 30 year-old white male, with no history of medical conditions (my family has a notorious history of a long life expectancy). No serious medical issues on my mother or fathers side of the family. I am attractive, and physically in great shape. I have a bachelors and masters degree, and work in corporate banking. I have recent medical papers of my health and sexual health, which I will happily provide. My have 3 brothers and all of them have 2+ beautiful children, so my sperm will not be an issue whatsoever.

Currently, I am seeking to donate by natural insemenation (NI) the good old fashioned way. I will consider (PI) partial insemenation. However, I am not a big fan of AI, and I would not like to play a part in that process. I will gladly sign over custody rights, or whatever paperwork you would like me to sign. I am in this to help those in need.

Please reply if interested.

by DSmith15 » 29 May 2018

@glaci. Can you tell me a bit about yourself ?

by Shy2015 » 30 May 2018

Me and my soon to be wife our looking for a donor

by Choose » 02 Jun 2018

Hello. Interested

by torijane » 07 Jun 2018

Where are you located?

by emylup » 08 Jun 2018

i'm interested. in florida email or text me 23927 three o6 24
e m y l u p @u f l .edu

by Sophiale » 10 Jun 2018

Interested. But in Vietnam

by G2017 » 10 Jun 2018

Interested. Are you in IL?

by Misscmag » 13 Jun 2018

Interested. My husband and I have been trying for six years. Where are you located?? Email me

by ellenaa » 15 Jun 2018

Hello,

I am a single woman and looking for a sperm donner to help me being a mam. I really loved children.I have bachelors and masters both in IT and my background experiences is in banking system.

Would you please call me to talk about this process.

Best wishes.

by Sparkle1 » 16 Jun 2018

Where are you located?

by CnB89 » 25 Jun 2018

My wife and I are interested. We are located in Pa, if possible message us!

by Jessica6 » 25 Jun 2018

Interested!! Where are you located?

by Fletes22 » 05 Jul 2018

Interested

by Paayton2 » 06 Jul 2018

I’ve very interested!!!

Very interested!!!

Very interested!!!

by DCB1990 » 10 Jul 2018

Interested. Are you willing to travel?

by KatyKat » 11 Jul 2018

Interested in Baltimore but not sure where you are or if you arr willing to travel.

by CayleeD » 12 Jul 2018

I’m interested.

by Dwalton7 » 16 Jul 2018

Good morning I’m a interested

by cc419901 » 19 Jul 2018

i am interested

by Pamica77 » 22 Jul 2018

Hello we are a lesbian married couple in search of a donor and we would like to know more about you.

Next

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW