Caucasian Donor in Virginia

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by Likingit » 09 Feb 2020

Hi, I'm Frederick. I am a Caucasian donor in Virginia. I stand 6’ tall and I weigh 180 pounds. I have brown hair, blue eyes and high IQ. I also have a PhD. I have an easy going personality. I have two small boys and a daughter that are highly intelligent and active. I hope to hear from you soon!

by Calluna » 25 Feb 2020

Hi I'm interested in some more info please

by MoniqueM » 20 May 2020

We are definitely interested in talking with you regarding, please message us so we can discuss this further. Thank you!

by BabyforC » 29 Sep 2020

Hi Frederick!
I know your post is a tad older being it is almost October now and we are now in a pandemic. I wanted to reply anyway to see if you are still interested in being a donor? If so, I'd love to get a moment of your time to discuss the possibility of the opportunity and to get to know each other a bit more.
I as well like in Virginia so a semi face to mask meeting is an option if we decide to take it beyond speaking on the forum.
Looking forward to your reply.

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW