Caucasian College Educated Male

Looking for a free sperm donor in India, Singapore, Honk-Kong or any other Asian country? If you are unsure of how to make a sperm donation, use this board - it is yours! Making a sperm donation or finding a free sperm donor is never easy and will depend on local regulation regarding free sperm donor conception in your country.

by jacob79 » 27 Sep 2016

I am 37 y/o American. I am healthy with no genetic defects. I am 6'1" 180lbs. I am active and like to do yoga. I am college educated with a Bachelor's degree, speak 3 languages fluently in addition to English. I currently work in global marketing communications in Bangkok, Thailand.

I would like help loving and stable [single mother or couple] have a child. While I am open to co-parenting, I equally open to full rights/responsibilities to the mother - with any legal agreement that needs to be put into place. I would, however, like to be recognized as the biological father to the child and have contact with the child as appropriate and beneficial to their development.

I am open to AI with a mother-to-be in Thailand or this region. I also have FDA approved sperm stored in the US currently with all the necessary paperwork that may be used for AI.

Hope to hear from you soon.

by Balibaby » 02 Nov 2016

Hi Jacob,

You sound like a great prospective father for the second and final child that would complete my family. I'm a fit, healthy, university-educated mother of one fantastic teenager, based in Bali, Indonesia, originally from London, UK, and would like my child to have a relationship with their father if possible - what kind of relationship would obviously be something to be negotiated.

I'm athletic-looking, 5'7" and around 140lb - I don't own scales! - but a UK size 12, which is a US size 10: blue eyes, my natural hair colour is dark blonde/light brown. We have a beautiful life here in Bali but I can see us at some point returning to Europe. I work as a writer, so I'm very mobile. I also like yoga but don't practice as often as I should.

However, time is not on my side. I'm 42. I'd be very interested in chatting more if you're serious about this - let me know!

T

by babyrita » 09 Jan 2018

Live in Buriram Thailand. Still Looking?

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in Asia

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW