Caucasian College Educated Male

Looking for a free sperm donor in India, Singapore, Honk-Kong or any other Asian country? If you are unsure of how to make a sperm donation, use this board - it is yours! Making a sperm donation or finding a free sperm donor is never easy and will depend on local regulation regarding free sperm donor conception in your country.

by jacob79      .      27 Sep 2016

I am 37 y/o American. I am healthy with no genetic defects. I am 6'1" 180lbs. I am active and like to do yoga. I am college educated with a Bachelor's degree, speak 3 languages fluently in addition to English. I currently work in global marketing communications in Bangkok, Thailand.

I would like help loving and stable [single mother or couple] have a child. While I am open to co-parenting, I equally open to full rights/responsibilities to the mother - with any legal agreement that needs to be put into place. I would, however, like to be recognized as the biological father to the child and have contact with the child as appropriate and beneficial to their development.

I am open to AI with a mother-to-be in Thailand or this region. I also have FDA approved sperm stored in the US currently with all the necessary paperwork that may be used for AI.

Hope to hear from you soon.

2 Replies

jacob79 on 27 Sep 2016

I am 37 y/o American. I am healthy with no genetic defects. I am 6'1" 180lbs. I am active and like to do yoga. I am college educated with a Bachelor's degree, speak 3 languages fluently in addition to English. I currently work in global marketing communications in Bangkok, Thailand.

I would like help loving and stable [single mother or couple] have a child. While I am open to co-parenting, I equally open to full rights/responsibilities to the mother - with any legal agreement that needs to be put into place. I would, however, like to be recognized as the biological father to the child and have contact with the child as appropriate and beneficial to their development.

I am open to AI with a mother-to-be in Thailand or this region. I also have FDA approved sperm stored in the US currently with all the necessary paperwork that may be used for AI.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Balibaby on 02 Nov 2016

Hi Jacob,

You sound like a great prospective father for the second and final child that would complete my family. I'm a fit, healthy, university-educated mother of one fantastic teenager, based in Bali, Indonesia, originally from London, UK, and would like my child to have a relationship with their father if possible - what kind of relationship would obviously be something to be negotiated.

I'm athletic-looking, 5'7" and around 140lb - I don't own scales! - but a UK size 12, which is a US size 10: blue eyes, my natural hair colour is dark blonde/light brown. We have a beautiful life here in Bali but I can see us at some point returning to Europe. I work as a writer, so I'm very mobile. I also like yoga but don't practice as often as I should.

However, time is not on my side. I'm 42. I'd be very interested in chatting more if you're serious about this - let me know!

T

babyrita on 09 Jan 2018

Live in Buriram Thailand. Still Looking?

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in Asia

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW