California - Caucasian, 6'3", Hazel eyes, Dark-Brown hair.

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by JSaley » 04 Jun 2017

Hello,
Fresh to this registry.
Based in California.

"Compelled to offer my genetic material cordially and with the future families anonymity and personal lives uncompromised by this interaction; for those seeking a successful pregnancy with their life-partner, and whom have no interest in participation of the donor beyond donation - and are willing to contractually oblige as much".

Male, 28 years old.

6'3", Caucasian, Dark Hair, Hazel Eyes, broad - muscular build; well endowed - intellectually, physically, and otherwise.

Clean - free of STD's and genetic diseases, high count and mobility, proven success. Donation only.

by Mina17 » 07 Jun 2017

Hi you sound like a great choice. Please contact me directly

by W8ting4u » 15 Jun 2017

Where about in California are you?

by Luv2care » 09 Jul 2017

I'm interested and fully appreciate your outlined terms. I am new here. Please resond, I would love to go over details. I am interested in naturraly conceiving. I am very clean and healthy. Hope to chat soon.

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW