Calgary male seeking female coparent

Have you ever been a free sperm donor or a coparent in Canada? Many men and women looking for a free sperm donor on CoParents.com, are eager to hear what you have to say about your own experience.

by Asianguy85      .      26 May 2017

hello. I am a 32 year old asian male looking to coparent with a single female without children. I do not have children myself so I am seeking someone in a similar situation.
    I was born and raised in calgary. I am a homeowner and have a steady job. I am 5'6 150lbs and healthy with no family history of cancer.

My ideal partner would be in her 20s to 35.

I have a low sex drive and identify as asexual therefore sex is not a necessity in my life. however I do desire to be a parent to my own biological child. For this reason I am on this site.

I am open to donating for a couple trying to conceive.

5 Replies

Asianguy85 on 26 May 2017

hello. I am a 32 year old asian male looking to coparent with a single female without children. I do not have children myself so I am seeking someone in a similar situation.
    I was born and raised in calgary. I am a homeowner and have a steady job. I am 5'6 150lbs and healthy with no family history of cancer.

My ideal partner would be in her 20s to 35.

I have a low sex drive and identify as asexual therefore sex is not a necessity in my life. however I do desire to be a parent to my own biological child. For this reason I am on this site.

I am open to donating for a couple trying to conceive.

Hello, I'm very interested in you. Please get back to me ! Thank you :)

Have a great day

Hello. I am interested in talking :)

Hello. I am interested in talking :)

Hi I am also a single female that is looking a to co-parent with someone. I am 34 years old. I do have other children but they do not live with me. I would like to have a son but I would really like to talk to you more. So please get back to me Megan

I also meant to say that I have a very low sex drive as well. I would have to have IVF since I have had a tubal.

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in Canada

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW