F. 18. Brown Hair. Green eyes. California

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by jennnn » 11 Nov 2013

I am an 18 year old female who lives in southern california. I have brown hair and green eyes and would like my coparent to have the same. I want somebody to be involved in my childs life, but I plan to be the primary care giver. If interested, you can email me at ***@sbcglobal.net Thanks.

by Showtek » 22 Nov 2013

Hi Jenn,

My name is danny and I live in southern california as well. I am interested in being the co-parent :) repost and lets figure out a way to get in contact

by Vegas » 26 Nov 2013

Hi Jen,
I'm certainly interested. I live in Las Vegas, not too far to drive. I will be paying the site fees shortly, will contact you then.

by LuvMarc » 06 Dec 2013

How are you...I may be the ideal candidate for you...Our child could have family on both the East Coast and West Coast..

Please see my profile if still looking

Return to CoParents in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW