Brisbane North - Donor available

When you want a baby, sometimes there are no other options than going the "sperm donors way". By law, sperm donors in Australia must provide identifying information. So intended parents who want a baby through donor conception can look for sperm donors in a sperm bank.

by Davey1      .      07 Oct 2020

Hey I'm a blue eyed sperm donor on the north side of Brisbane. Been a donor several times and have a 100% success rate so far. Willing to keep trying till you fall pregnant. Std free (recent results performed in August 2020) and super high sperm count - with results to prove it. Looking to be a donor only - not a coparent. I can get you pregnant easily for no charge. Most first time successes. I make super cute kids. Get in touch for pics and more information!

0 Replies

Davey1 on 07 Oct 2020

Hey I'm a blue eyed sperm donor on the north side of Brisbane. Been a donor several times and have a 100% success rate so far. Willing to keep trying till you fall pregnant. Std free (recent results performed in August 2020) and super high sperm count - with results to prove it. Looking to be a donor only - not a coparent. I can get you pregnant easily for no charge. Most first time successes. I make super cute kids. Get in touch for pics and more information!

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in Australia

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW