Blonde / Blue Donor Available - Will Travel!

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by Provded » 06 Dec 2016

Hello! I am a blonde hair, blue eyed 29 year-old male donor willing to donate anywhere in the USA. I have a clean health history, good genes and am ready to help you make you dreams of parenthood a reality. My intentions are simply to make you dream a reality. For the right mother(s), I will make myself available for additional future donations if needed. Would love to get to know you better.

I am located in the Southeast US, but again willing to travel to you (at my expense).

I am a subscriber and can respond to direct messages. Look forward to hearing from you!

by Piper10 » 08 Dec 2016

I am in Southeast US as well and in search of someone to help my fiancé and I conceive. A little bit about us we are both women and have been together for 9 years. If you are interested in helping us please message me.

by Shera200 » 12 Dec 2016

I would love to get to know you. I am in wants of being a mom again. I live in Illinois.

by msimpson » 19 Dec 2016

Even though im not a subscriber i would love for you to help me

by NaeNae25 » 19 Dec 2016

Hi, my name is naenae and would love to know more about you.

by USHKA » 20 Dec 2016

Hi,

We are located in Miami Florida and beginning to see the local IVF clinic. Are you willing to travel and under-go required IVF clinic test & analysis?
Please contact us!

We would like to see more photos of you.

Cheers!

by TnA2015 » 21 Dec 2016

We are located in missouri would love to talk message me. Im a subscriber.

by Mylabzur » 06 Jan 2017

Me and my wife are a lesbian couple that have been married for almost two years now. We've been together for going on eight yrs now. My wife has ptsd from serving in the army in Iraq and because of this we're not allowed to become foster parents and try and adopt. So we're looking for a sperm donor and she has dark hair and blue eyes and I'm blonde hair with blue eyes. We live in Illinois and would love the opportunity to talk with you. Thank you for your time

by Lezmom13 » 06 Jan 2017

My wife and I are looking for a sperm donor and we are located in Florida. Please reply if interested!

by Sexired » 06 Jan 2017

Hi I'm in Jacksonville FlF and I would like to see pictures

by Caliken » 10 Jan 2017

Lesbian from the UK looking to have a baby / co parenting.

by jayla97 » 10 Jan 2017

i stay in cincinnati im wiling for your help

by Nwells » 11 Jan 2017

Would like to chat with you if possible

by kay203 » 13 Jan 2017

Hi, I'm in Connecticut and my husband is blonde with blue eyes, would be great if I could speak with u further about helping.

by kay203 » 13 Jan 2017

Hi, I'm in Connecticut and my husband is blonde with blue eyes, would be great if I could speak with u further about helping.

by Joani22 » 20 Jan 2017

Hi i live in Mississippi and im interested in becoming a mom again, im a recent widow so if your intrested plz msg me

by Trinay26 » 20 Jan 2017

Yes I'm interested in having you be a donor for me and my girlfriend. I live in Cleveland Ohio. Are you willing to travel?

by AandL26 » 20 Jan 2017

My partner and I are seeking a donor. We are located in Tampa Florida. I would love to know more about you. Thank you

by MandieFK » 23 Jan 2017

Hello how are you? My wife and I were reading your post and thought you would be a perfect donor for us. If you would like to chat more please feel free to contact us. Have a great day.

by chiahilo » 06 Feb 2017

Hello,

We currently live in Hawaii. Looking for a sperm donor for around October of 2017. Please message if you may be interested in being a donor for us. We are available to answer any questions you may have. Thanks

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW