Blonde / Blue Donor Available - Will Travel!

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by Mcwired9      .      11 May 2017

Hello, I am a single mother located in East Texas and am wanting to grow my little family. I am sadly not a subscriber, but I would love to hear from you. Thank you so much.

40 Replies

Hello, I am a single mother located in East Texas and am wanting to grow my little family. I am sadly not a subscriber, but I would love to hear from you. Thank you so much.

Would Love It If You Can Massage Me Im Located In Polk County Lakeland Florida Thank You

Yes sir ivwas wanting to recieve a little more info.me and mty wife currently live in clarksville tn if you could pleas3 message me.look forward to your respond thank you!

Interested please message me.

Hi, I am a single straight female in the Philadelphia area & may possibly be interested. I just recently got out of a serious relationship in which I was fully committed & ready to settle down with a partner. Unfortunately, (or maybe fortunately;-)) we parted for understandable reasons. I really don't feel like going through the hole dating & committing proceess again when I know what I want & am ready for now; a child. If you think you may be interested, please feel free to message me so we can chat.

I would love to learn more about you and look into setting something up and going over options. My fiance is blonde hair and blue eyes and I would really like to have a baby with some.of her features as well.

Hi I'm Cassandra im 28 from dell rapids imwilling to travel would llike to become a mom again if u an help that would be great

I am hoping you can help make my dream come true but I live in MY not Southeast can you help me? Have had any genetic testing or STD? Thank you

I have a few questions about how you do this process? I have to do it in office due to medications that I have to take to get pregnant. Hope to hear back soon, also I'm in Northern California...

Are you still looking for people to help? If so my wife and I would love to hear from you! I'm a subscriber so you can check my profile and message me if you're interested! :-)

If you are still on this site, I'd be interested in learning more.

Hello I would live to hear about you I am willing to travel to the united states I am from mexico...greetings

Hello. I'm single living in Chicago, and I would like to have a child. Please message me.

I'm interested if you would like to message me:)

My fiancé and I are both females were looking for a sperm doner to make are dreams come true , just this month a tragedy happened we were in the process of adopting we had the baby since birth for 12 days and then the birth mother changed her mind so we’re very overwhelmed.. alittle but about us I’m 19 she’s 21 we live in New York and we would to see more pictures of you if possible , so please contact me !

Previous

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW