Black male sperm donor

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by Cgarye      .      30 Jun 2018

Hey I am black male, 6ft 3in. I have a bachelors degree and am looking to help other have children. If interested email me.
    ***@gmail.com

15 Replies

Cgarye on 30 Jun 2018

Hey I am black male, 6ft 3in. I have a bachelors degree and am looking to help other have children. If interested email me.
    ***@gmail.com

Jennp123 on 03 Jul 2018

Interested white ssbbw here.

reese93 on 15 Aug 2018

Hello I'm interested. I'm black and Indian. Please message me

Cougarmo on 26 Oct 2019

Very interested get in touch so we can discuss this further

Cougarmo on 26 Oct 2019

Interested please get in touch

Jenmyak2 on 28 Dec 2019

Hello! If you are still donating and interested in helping an interracial couple conceive a biracial child, please let me know! We’d love to talk to you:)

Lillady7 on 18 Jan 2020

Where are you located? Im biracial and my wife and i are trying to concieve.

Love1977 on 29 Mar 2020

Very interested and serious. I only have kik or email. Ready to get started

Cortney3 on 17 Jun 2020

I what state are you located in

taty on 21 Jun 2020

Hi interested, where are you located?

emani95 on 24 Jun 2020

Hello, can you message me please. We are very interested.

Anma1215 on 28 Jun 2020

Please contact me. I’m definitely interested.

Tumoms92 on 14 Jul 2020

Lesbian couple looking for a black sperm donor. Please email us.

Satabong on 24 Jul 2020

My wife and I are from Nebraska, and looking to start a family if your interested. I am from african decent and my wife is from Jamaican decent. Looking for a black donor

Theangie on 06 Aug 2020

I am also interested! Please message! Single white educated and tall female. :)

VJac93 on 17 Aug 2020

Where are you located ?

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW