Black male sperm donor available

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by Traveldo » 24 Jan 2018

Hi. I am in my 20s black and available to donate sperm I am 5"11. Contact me at ***at Gmail. I travel all over.

by adub » 01 Feb 2018

may I have email so we can talk

by mom32 » 03 Feb 2018

Are you still donating?

by Cayden12 » 04 Feb 2018

Are you still donating? If so email me so we can chat
***@gmail.com

by natashac » 06 Feb 2018

We saw your post and are interested in getting to know you a little better. If you could just write us a message on here, that would be awesome. Hope to hear from you

by drick76 » 08 Feb 2018

Hello guys, I'm really just interested in your sperm, not really looking to conversation and unless there's something in your history I need to know for the future, I'm had 1 child already and now I want to have another. My son is 22yrs old and yes I want to start all over again. I just want a healthy and happy bby girl or boy with your help. Thank you for your time.

by Jess2288 » 29 Jun 2018

I'm in Washington state and am looking to have another baby. Would love to have an interracial child. I currently have a toddler.

by Malachi » 01 Jul 2018

Hey. My wife and I are looking for an African American donor since I am African American and she is caucasian. We are located in Ohio. Msg me at ***@gmail.com if you are available. Thanks in advance.

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW