Black male sperm donor available

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by Traveldo      .      24 Jan 2018

Hi. I am in my 20s black and available to donate sperm I am 5"11. Contact me at ***at Gmail. I travel all over.

15 Replies

Traveldo on 24 Jan 2018

Hi. I am in my 20s black and available to donate sperm I am 5"11. Contact me at ***at Gmail. I travel all over.

may I have email so we can talk

Are you still donating?

Cayden12 on 04 Feb 2018

Are you still donating? If so email me so we can chat
    ***@gmail.com

natashac on 06 Feb 2018

We saw your post and are interested in getting to know you a little better. If you could just write us a message on here, that would be awesome. Hope to hear from you

drick76 on 08 Feb 2018

Hello guys, I'm really just interested in your sperm, not really looking to conversation and unless there's something in your history I need to know for the future, I'm had 1 child already and now I want to have another. My son is 22yrs old and yes I want to start all over again. I just want a healthy and happy bby girl or boy with your help. Thank you for your time.

Jess2288 on 29 Jun 2018

I'm in Washington state and am looking to have another baby. Would love to have an interracial child. I currently have a toddler.

Malachi on 01 Jul 2018

Hey. My wife and I are looking for an African American donor since I am African American and she is caucasian. We are located in Ohio. Msg me at ***@gmail.com if you are available. Thanks in advance.

reese93 on 15 Aug 2018

If you're still available please message me

Cougarmo on 26 Oct 2019

I'm very interested. Get in touch

Honeybab on 28 Oct 2019

Hello how are you? My wife and I are looking for a donor to ship to us next month on November 10th. If you are available and willing to donate genuinely please message me ASAP.

Love1977 on 29 Mar 2020

Definitely need a way to contact you. I'm very interested and i do have kik. Looking to hear from you

VJac93 on 17 Aug 2020

Are you still donating ?

Hi. Black lesbian couple interested in your services

Tarwill1 on 18 Dec 2020

Still available for donations

Maryj122 on 17 Jan 2021

Hi, my wife and I are looking for a donor (AI only) to have a child. We are in North Houston, and are not interested in co parenting. She just lost a baby last year so we are ready to try again. Thank you for your time and look forward to hearing from you!

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW