Black Donor in CSRA willing to travel

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by DJHelper      .      15 May 2020

Hello everyone. I hope my post finds you all well. My name is David. I am a single black male IT professional aged 32. I live in the Central Savannah River Area of Georgia. I am available to assist persons seeking sperm donation in Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, North Carolina, and South Carolina. I have had genetic testing and do not carry any congenital diseases for which I was tested (over 200). I work in the public sector as a Network Security Analyst possess an Associates in Business Administration and should complete my bachelors in Network Operations and Security by April of 2021. As of the beginning of the pandemic I have been virtually unaffected as my position simply shifted to remote work. I consider myself relatively well traveled as I have visited Sweden and Holland as well as having lived in several states (California, Texas, New York, Kentucky). English is my native language, though I also speak Spanish and French to an extent. My strongest non-English language however is Chinese. I maintain my fitness in my home gym.

On my mothers side I have no other siblings. From my father I have three. Myself I have four sons (same mother divorce). If there are any further questions feel free to ask. Thank you for your consideration.

7 Replies

DJHelper on 15 May 2020

Hello everyone. I hope my post finds you all well. My name is David. I am a single black male IT professional aged 32. I live in the Central Savannah River Area of Georgia. I am available to assist persons seeking sperm donation in Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, North Carolina, and South Carolina. I have had genetic testing and do not carry any congenital diseases for which I was tested (over 200). I work in the public sector as a Network Security Analyst possess an Associates in Business Administration and should complete my bachelors in Network Operations and Security by April of 2021. As of the beginning of the pandemic I have been virtually unaffected as my position simply shifted to remote work. I consider myself relatively well traveled as I have visited Sweden and Holland as well as having lived in several states (California, Texas, New York, Kentucky). English is my native language, though I also speak Spanish and French to an extent. My strongest non-English language however is Chinese. I maintain my fitness in my home gym.

On my mothers side I have no other siblings. From my father I have three. Myself I have four sons (same mother divorce). If there are any further questions feel free to ask. Thank you for your consideration.

Hello. Are you still available to donate?

Hi,

I’m really interested and need a sperm donor please

You seem like someone who wants to help. My wife and I are from Nebraska, and looking to start a family if your interested. I am from african decent and speak French as well. Are you willing to ship.

Hi! Are you still willing to donate. My wife and I are looking to start a family we are located in NV

Interested are u willing to ship

I'm interested

Hi David. My wife and I are in SC and would love to chat with you some more about donating. Thanks

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW